- Commercial Grade Websites™
- Professional Layout
- Dynamic/Advanced Content
- Search Engine Friendly Sites
- Upload Your Own Photo Gallery
- Visitor Interactive Websites
- Local Support & Assistance
- Custom & Advanced Applications
- Content Builder
- Over $1.5 Millon Annually
- E-Commerce & Shopping Carts
- Simple & Custom Layouts
- PayPal & Authorize.net Gateways
- Inventory Control & Reports
- Flexible Payment Options
- Flexible Shipping Options
- Coupons with Usage Reports
- Powerful Inventory Control
- Websites on Google's 1st Page!
- Managed Search Engine Optimization
- Free Basic SEO w/Every Site
- Search Engine Optimize Manager
- Auto-Sitemap Builder
- Free Search Engine Submission
Websites are Professionally Designed
Customized (no templates) to your specific needs, your website is designed using the feedback and information you provide, during the development process. It's easy and fun. We recommend pictures and content, allowing you to make decisions which ultimately shape the final website. We explain what we are doing and why. We help you understand and balance design with functionality. While we are at it we teach you how to log in, edit pages, add content, check statistics and more. Open any time by appointment. Let us help improve your image, sales and peace of mind.
Take Control of Your Website
We show you how to log into your website, edit pages, view statistics, upload pictures, build galleries and slideshows, publish or reject Testimonials, add dynamic content (blocks) and more. Take control of your website content or have us make updates for you.
E-Commerce - $1.5 million annually
We process over $1.5 million in orders annually. Over $50 million in additional estimates, part inquires and more. Let us show you how to stream-line estimate and order processing, cut costs, off-load tedious tasks to your website, encourage customers to finalize the deal and to increase your bottom line. It's about communicating with your clients on their terms. It's about sharing information. It's about building your business.
Custom catalogs are no problem with our exclusive "Block" technology. Log in and take control of your data. Import products from any Excel™ Spreadsheet or update categories, products, pricing and inventory levels manually. Take credit card payments directly through your website, logging in to process the order. Run sales reports like "Hottest Products" to see your best sellers and adjust your marketing to increase profit. Make an appointment for a demo today!
Search Engine Optimization Technology
Our exclusive SEO technology embeds keywords quickly and easily into web pages, urls, images and more while avoided penalties such as over-optimization. URLs can be re-encoded and sitemaps re-built at the click of a button. It's that easy!
Every website includes basic SEO optimization and submission to major search engines.
Dependable Support You Can Count On!
Local - From domains to design to hosting we explain it in plain English! Drop in for a free cup of coffee as we assist you.
Free - FREE SUPPORT (max 15 minutes per month with one month rollover.) Assistance logging in, understanding statistics, adding and editing web pages and more!
Experienced - Almost 10 years graphics design! Search Engine Optimization, Photoshop, Premier Pro, Flash™, Marketing and more. 20 years application development, programming, etc.
Qualified - Bachelor of Science in Computer Information Sciences, Minor in Mathematics
Established - Hundreds of websites! We have owned, not rented, the same location for almost a decade! $1.5 million in annual order processing. $50 million annually in estimates, quotes, etc.
Stop worrying about the expense of a website and relax in confidence it's taken care of with Commercial Grade Websites™
Anyone can design a website, right? With design packages like DreamWeaver and FrontPage out there it certainly seems like you ought to be able to design your own site. However, the reality is that website design has become a highly specialized field, incorporating: graphic arts, programming, security and search engine optimization.
Good design tips include:
- Contrast - make sure your website has proper contrast
- Call to Action - make sure visitors have a way of becoming clients
- Keywords - decide before you begin and stuff them EVERYWHERE!
- Learn Good SEO - take the time to learn the special SEO tricks which professionals use to compete
- Hire a Professional - websites have become as specialized as any other field.
What to avoid:
- Distracting content - bright colors and movement which do not get your point across or make the sale.
- Losing Focus - make sure you never get in the way of making the sale.
- Having "friends" build your company website - ultimately you end up looking unprofessional and losing control of your website
Website design has become a specialized art including the need to know:
- HTML - hyper text markup language which splits content from formatting - brilliant!
- Photoshop - or a similar graphics program
- CSS - styling should always be split into another layer called Cascade Style Sheets. Very complex but flexible!
- Server Side Scripting - PHP or ASP is extremely powerful and necessary for any website using a database.
- Security - an extremely in-depth knowledge is necessary these days.
Websites have become an unavoidable part of every business. They are extremely complex and inter-disciplinary. Study for years or simply hire a professional, but make sure you can edit your website yourself. It will save you money in the long run.